Yandex To Support SMEs Alongside Moscow Government

Yandex, together with the Moscow Government, is launching a program to promote small and medium-sized businesses in the city on the Internet.

As part of the program, Moscow businessmen will have access to a two-month advertising subscription from Yandex.Business for 10% of its cost. The remaining 90% will be repaid by the Department of Entrepreneurship and Innovative Development of the city of Moscow and Yandex. Also, entrepreneurs in the capital will be able to take a free training course on Internet promotion.

To place an advertisement, an entrepreneur will need to fill out an organization card and upload materials, and algorithms will prepare ads and set up impressions. Impressions will be displayed in Search, Yandex.Maps, Yandex.Services, Zen, and on sites in the Yandex advertising network.

Representatives of small and medium-sized businesses in Moscow can take part in the program:

  • Having a physical point of sale, for example, a beauty salon, cafe, or car service
  • Not selling goods and services from the list
  • Never have used an Ad Subscription or Priority Placement (or with the last ad placement in the past 6 months)

Businesses can apply for participation in the program until July 15.

Yandex will also give all program participants a 50% discount on the next advertising campaign.

 

Dan Taylor
Dan Taylor is an experienced SEO consultant and has worked with brands and companies on optimizing for Russia (and Yandex) for a number of years. Winner of the inaugural 2018 TechSEO Boost competition, webmaster at HreflangChecker.com and Sloth.Cloud, and founder of RussianSearchNews.com.